Requirements for Membership
- An individual interested in becoming a member of the association
- Should possess a degree or its equivalent in a preferred field of training from a credible institution.
- Should have had prior training in Energy Efficiency, with proof from an accredited or credible institution.
- Individuals with prior experience of having carried out or participated in more than ten (10) Energy Audits will have an added advantage provided there is sufficient proof.
- Should have paid the prescribed membership fee.
- All applicants for membership shall belong to one of the categories defined below
- Membership Categories
Corporate membership shall include a Corporation, Institution, Association/Organization and group or partnership that will be represented by designated persons. Each corporate member shall give notice in writing, to an honorary officer appointed by the Executive Committee, from time to time, and of the name and address of the person designated to represent it at meetings.
Persons, who subscribe to the aims and objectives of the association and have paid the ordinary subscription fee prescribed in the regulations, shall be ordinary members provided they comply with the provisions governing membership. Only ordinary members of three months, standing shall have voting rights.
Any person who has attained the age of eighteen (18) years shall be eligible for associate membership, provided they pay the fees prescribed by the regulations and subscribe to the aims and objectives of the Association. These members shall have no voting rights.
Persons who have made outstanding contributions to the causes of the association shall by the majority decision of the Executive Committee be made honorary members, but shall have no voting rights.
Members shall pay a membership fee of as prescribed in the schedule below for each category
|Subscription fees||Corporate membership(UGX)||Ordinary membership(UGX)||Associate membership(UGX)||Honorary membership(UGX)|
|Annul subscription fee||100,000||100,000||50,000||None|