The Objectives of the Association:
- Advocate and provide advice for the development, management, enforcement of and compliance with appropriate standards, codes of practice, regulations and policies that promote energy efficiency in the country.
- Mobilize resources to ensure sustainability of EEAU.
- Develop and maintain partnerships and collaborative arrangements at both National and International levels that support effective implementation of EEAU strategic plan.
- Establish a system for knowledge management & dissemination of appropriate information on available energy efficient technologies and new developments.
- Strengthen human resource and improve the organizational, operational and conceptual capacities of its members for improved service delivery.